15 January 2019
27 April 2017
These are the facts worth knowing about orthodontic treatments for adults:
1. There is no age limit. As long as you have healthy gums you can have orthodontic treatment at any age.
2. They are more affordable than you think. You can have straight teeth for as little as £2000 per jaw.
3. They can improve your health by reducing the plaque accumulation and reducing the risk of decay and gum disease.
4. Straight teeth can boost your confidence and give you an advantage in a competitive social interaction such as a job interview or dating.
16 January 2017
Worldwide, over 300 million people drink fluoridated water supplies. Many millions more use fluoride toothpastes regularly.. This has led to improved levels of dental health which in turn benefits general health. Fluoride is safe and effective when used properly.
20 September 2016
There is no better time to have straighter smile. Thanks to advances in orthodontic treatment options, adults can enjoy straighter teeth as teeth can be aligned at any age. Straight teeth are associated with improved dental and gingival health. They also make a great difference to your face and the way other people perceive you.
09 September 2016
Caspian Dental Clinic has been successful in the 2016 Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Awards, and has been awarded: Best Private Dental Practice 2016 - North West London
Established 3 years ago and brought about after 5 years of planning and researching the market. Dr Kimia Mirzakhani tells us more.
- Fred, the tooth fairy says:
- straight or crooked? vanity or necessity
- Floss and clean between your teeth before brushing!
- Mouth cancer awareness
- Diamond Cleaning
- Desire for eternal youth and rejuvenation treatments
- Orthodontic treatments for adults, A to Z of what you need to know
- Fluoride -friend or enemy
- Benefits of Invisible Braces
- Best Private Dental Practice 2016 - North West London
View more »
Our seasonal offers are regularly updated on our Facebook page.