Every time a new patient books an appointment, we go through the same set of emotions; we feel excited to meet and know our new patient. I often think to myself “are they (new patients) as curious about us as we are about them?”
Well, if you are curious or interested to know more about us, this blog is for you.
We are a small dental clinic with an enormous agenda - “YOU”.
We are passionate about the care we provide; we design and deliver it having our patients’ best interest at heart.
We appreciate that many people feel nervous at the dentist. Therefore we take it into account when treating you. We are understanding, polite, patient and friendly. We treat you with a gentle touch in a calm and soothing environment which is equipped with the most up-to-date technology.
We believe our patients deserve the best and we strive to achieve it every time, whether it is a simple check-up or the most complicated smile make-over. We listen to our patients and their needs. This is the reason we are open in the evenings and on Saturdays. No time is too early or late for us, just ask.
For us, a course of treatment is a journey, it starts as soon as a patient walks in for the first time. We are with you every step of the way listening, observing, planning and delivering. We will try to make it as pleasant as possible. My favourite part of the journey is when the patient leaves with a happy smile on their face. That is the most rewarding aspect of our job.
For those of you who are considering joining us, I cannot wait to see you. For those of you who are not ready yet, have a great time.
- Diamond Cleaning, 04 April 2018
- Desire for eternal youth and rejuvenation treatments, 04 May 2017
- Orthodontic treatments for adults, A to Z of what you need to know, 27 April 2017
- Fluoride -friend or enemy, 16 January 2017
- Benefits of Invisible Braces, 20 September 2016
- Best Private Dental Practice 2016 - North West London , 09 September 2016
- The magic mushroom for the treatment of gum disease, 11 August 2016
- 5 Things you need to know about invisible braces for grown-ups, 29 July 2016
- Impact of straight teeth on social interactions, How orthodontic treatment can help., 27 July 2016
- Dental and oral Hygiene tips to secure the promotion you have been waiting for , 22 July 2016
- Why to choose Caspian Dental Clinic for your dental care, 28 April 2016
- 60 is the new 30, 22 March 2016