What is a Snap-On Smile?
On 8 December 2010, Dailymail published a review about Snap-on Smiles online titled:” Snap-on smiles: It's the latest dental fast fix - a clip-on brace of perfect pearly whites. But are they really convincing? “By Claire Coleman .
To read more go to: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1327611/Snap-smiles-perfect-teeth-latest-dental-fix-convincing.html
What is Snap-On Smile?
Snap-On Smile is a patented, easy and painless way to obtain a beautiful smile. It was invented by a dentist who realized that not everyone can afford thousands of dollars to get a Hollywood smile make-over.
After years of extensive research and development, your dentist can now provide you with a Snap-On Smile that is thin and strong with the look of natural teeth. It’s easy to care for and can be a temporary or permanent cosmetic solution.
It’s available for upper and lower teeth. Snap-On Smile is a multi-purpose restorative appliance that requires no preparation or altering of tooth structure, no injections, and no adhesives. It is non-invasive, making it completely reversible. And for many people, Snap-On Smile can be life changing. It gives back the confidence to smile. Thousands of people
worldwide have already experienced the unique benefits of Snap-On Smile.
What is the Snap-on appliance made of?
The Snap-On Smile® appliance is made from crystallized acetyl resin. This material is very durable and has a slight flexibility. It is this minute elasticity that allows the appliance to gain its retention by “flexing” over the heights and contours of the existing teeth.
Indications for Snap-on smile appliance:
Snap-On Smile is an affordable and life-changing solution for people of all ages. Getting a Snap-On Smile simply requires two, short, painless visits with no drilling and no change in tooth structure.
It is an excellent choice for:
• Those who are not candidates for bridges or implants
• Gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth
The Snap-On Smile® appliance can be used to replace missing teeth without the use of hooks, clasps, or palatal coverage. Not only does this appliance replace patients’ missing teeth, it also enhances the aesthetics of the existing teeth and can create an increase of vertical dimension when necessary. Because of its unique retention, this appliance can
be worn while eating, drinking and speaking without fear that it will come out or lose retention. In fact, because the Snap-On Smile® appliance utilizes the heights and contours of the dentition, missing teeth creates more surface area coverage of the abutments for added retention.
• Anyone who would like a Hollywood smile without the expense and discomfort of complex and advanced dental procedures
• Anyone who has an old-fashioned removable partial denture and wants a beautiful, more comfortable alternative
• Anyone who suffers from strong gag reflex and hence cannot wear traditional removable dentures Contra indications of Snap-On Smiles: • Snap-on Smiles cannot be made for people with severe or advanced gum disease. • As they just cover over the existing teeth, a person whose incisors stick out already (proclined) will find it too difficult and unsightly
to wear something on the top.
Summary of advantages:
• Cost: A quality, laboratory-made Snap-On smile will cost around the same price as perhaps one or two veneers would.
• Drill-less: This system requires no drilling to your tooth surfaces, with all the advantages that brings. Patients with dental phobia may find this appealing. • Fast – Although they may take a few weeks for the lab to construct, these only require a few minutes of actual ‘treatment’ time with the dentist – ie for the impressions to be taken.
• Great way to test permanent work – If you are about to undergo extensive cosmetic dental work, eg involving crowns, veneers and/or bridgework, you (and your dentist) may wish to check that you like the shade and shape of the planned outcome, before committing to it. In truth, however, lab-made temporary veneers and crowns etc. are more
commonly used in such circumstances.
How is the Snap-On Smiles made?
It’s easy, it’s painless and you can start today 1. You pick the style and shade of your new smile 2. Your dentist takes an impression of your teeth 3. You come back in about four weeks for a final fitting and you wear your Snap-On Smile home If you need a quick fix for that special occasion and do not have the funding or the time for the advanced options,
then Snap-on Smiles is your solution.
How long does it last?
Thanks to the durability of this specialized resin, the Snap-On Smile® appliance is expected to last about 3 years and possibly longer with proper care. At Caspian Dental clinic, we have skills and expertise to provide the Snap-On Smiles for our patients.
Your investment will be £900 (including consultation, impression taking and fit) for each arch you want to enhance.
Are you ready to join the thousands of people all over the world who have already transformed their smiles with a Snap-On Smile® appliance? For your free consultation, Call us on 01923 254979 now, your new smile can be a phone call away.
- Is make-up application after injectable cosmetic treatments safe?, 05 May 2019
- Tooth whitening Facts, 26 March 2019
- Fred, the tooth fairy says:, 25 February 2019
- straight or crooked? vanity or necessity , 22 January 2019
- Floss and clean between your teeth before brushing!, 15 January 2019
- Mouth cancer awareness, 02 January 2019
- Diamond Cleaning, 04 April 2018
- Desire for eternal youth and rejuvenation treatments, 04 May 2017
- Orthodontic treatments for adults, A to Z of what you need to know, 27 April 2017
- Fluoride -friend or enemy, 16 January 2017
- Benefits of Invisible Braces, 20 September 2016
- Best Private Dental Practice 2016 - North West London , 09 September 2016